Welcome to Ophidiarium Charieis!
The Ophidiarium is filled with high quality captive bred snakes. The breeding adults are selected because they are the best of their species, and have been hand selected from various sources over the last two decades.
Breeding species in the Ophidiarium include:
- Locality Rosy Boas from thirty localities
- Locality Arizona Mountian Kingsnakes from twelve localities
- Locality California Mountian Kingsnakes from five localities
- Locality New Mexico Milksnakes from seven localities
- Rosalia and Green Ratsnakes
- Select Pituophis ssp, including McGurdy Albinos, Hypo Stillwater Bulls, and Cincuate Bulls
- Many outstanding color variants of Neuvo Leon Kingsnakes (Variable
Kingsnakes - L. mexicana thayeri)
- San Luis Potsi Kingsnakes ("mex mex" - L. mexicana) Granite
and Black phase
- Ruthven's Kingsnakes ("ruthveni", Plateau Mt. Kingnakes, or Queretaro
Kingsnake - L. ruthveni) Albino, striped, and striped albino
- Durango Mt. Kingnakes ("greeri", Greer's Kingsnake - L. greeri)
- Hypo and Albino Desert Kingsnakes - L. g. splendida
- An outstanding selection of albino and heterzygous albino Honduran Milksnakes
- Albino Nelsons Milksnakes in a variety of patterns and color
- Other Milksnakes include - Black Milksnakes, Ecuadorian Milksnakes, Red Milksnakes, Hypo Coastal Milksnakes, Hypo Pueblan, and Mexican Milksnakes
- High quality Dumeril boas from five lines!
- Madagascan Tree Boas - Sanzinia - both Mandarin and Green phases
- Beautiful Jungle Carpet Pythons
- True Red-tail Boas from Guyana, hand picked as the best of the best from a large group of captive hatched imports
- Brazilian Rainbow Boas
- And more!!!